Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thifted Finds & Sunday Dinners

Happy Sunday!





    After a week (okay 3 days) of classes, it was nice to put on my Sunday's Best and attend church with my friends and family; followed by dinner at my house. The icing on top of today is I am sporting a one dollar dress. Yes, you read that right; I found this dress at the campus yard sale for one dollar, and it was definitely worth it. It took me forever to decide how to dress it up, because the options were limitless. As you can see I chose nude pointed heels {Target}, pearl jewelry {Thrifted}, and my favorite {French Connection} purse. I am definitely happy over all with today's outfit choice and I can't wait to wear this again! Looking forward to classes this week and I am SUPER pumped for the first game of the season next week! 
Lindsay J.

No comments:

Post a Comment