Sunday, August 31, 2014

It's Football Time in TN!

It's Football Sunday!






I hope your Labor Day is going fantastic! Today is the first football game of the season, and I couldn't be more excited! It's great to finally be apart of the Vol Nation as a student. The pride and unity of all the students and fans is UNBELIEVABLE, and I know it is gonna be a great football season for the Vols! My outfit today is definitely one of a kind, thanks to my best friend, Janee, along with my sister Claire. I bought my skirt fabric last summer and had Janee sew it together for me. My sister then dip dyed the skirt for the perfect ombre effect! This skirt is so comfortable and it's the perfect piece to include in my Game Day closet! Looking forward to Friday because I finally get to reveal my Pinterest Perfect Dorm room! 

Lindsay J.




No comments:

Post a Comment