Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy 220th Birthday


Happy Founder's Day to the University of Tennessee! In honor of this big day, I thought I would you all my five reasons why I love UTK!

1. If you don't know, UT is located in the heart of my hometown, Knoxville. Knoxville is such a great college town. There is a great variety of events and activities to attend, which all are a walk (or trolley) ride away. 
2. UTK has the best fans in the SEC! No matter how many games we lose, the Vol Nation continues to show up and show out! It's nothing like a UT football game to bring us together decked out in our orange! 
3. There is something for EVERYONE! I love how there is so much to get involved with. There are over 400 organizations on campus, and they are vary on topics. In my month here, I've learned there are at least 10 organizations  I want to get involved with during my time here. 
4. We are one extremely LARGE family. I love feeling like I am wanted and I belong. When I was making my decision between coming here or going to UTC, UTK made me feel wanted. I received letters, hand written note cards,  just expressing how excited they were for me to become a UT Vol
5. I look great in orange! But really though, you can't tell me I don't look great! 


So here's to you, UTK, and 220 more years to come! 
Lindsay J!

No comments:

Post a Comment