Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Recap: Fair Frenzy

Happy Monday Darlings!
 
I hope your week is starting off much better than mine has! As some of my local readers know, the Tennessee Valley Fair was going on all last week, and I was able to slip away from campus and partake in the festivities with some of my closest friends. Although I don't enjoy the rides, this is one of my favorite fall festivities! Especially since this is one of the few times a year I get to pig out on the unhealthiest of foods and not feel like a fatty!


 ^ This is the best frozen strawberry lemonade EVER!
 
 
 ^ Nightly Firework Show! (I love Ashley's face)
^ This is my favorite picture from the night because I concurred my fear of heights and "enjoyed" a Ferris Wheel ride with my sister and our best friends, Asia and JaneƩ!

^ This was the moment I waited for... Deep Fried Oreos! It's just perfection covered in powdered sugar!

I know that I have probably gained back half the weight I lost, but it was definitely a night well spent!
- Lindsay J!


No comments:

Post a Comment