Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Transformation Tuesday: Dorm, Sweet Dorm!

Happy Tuesday, my dear!

I have been living on campus for two months now, and it has LITERALLY taken this long for me to complete my dorm room. The thing that I love about living in a dorm is your space is YOUR space! You can decorate (or not decorate) as much as you would like to. For me, my room is all of my dream Pinterest rooms all in one. I have cute diy projects, everything is perfectly color coordinated, and it's organized.


Vanity Space


Closet Space


 Desk Space 


{Bedding & Pillows: Target | Picture Frames: Goodwill | Ribbon Jars: Dollar Tree (DIY project) | Mirror: Thrifted | Lamp: Target | Monogram: Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyLittleThings2) | Chalkboard & Rug: Walmart }

No comments:

Post a Comment