Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WCW: Mr. KHS Pageant 2014


It is Wednesday, right?

So last night I went back to my high school Alma Mater to see my best friend, James (who will be launching a blog soon!!) compete in the Mr. KHS Pageant. This is a past tradition at Karns which a faded off over the years, and was brought back this year as a Homecoming fundraiser. The pageant features guys who dress up as girls and compete in Outfit of Choice, Q & A, and Evening wear. The competition was fierce, and every girl, I mean guy channeled their inner Queen Bey as they strutted across the stage. The audience definitely had their fair share of laughs and giggles, and I am sure the guys enjoyed it. In the end, James took home the crown and made me a proud best friend! I am looking forward to attending next Friday's Homecoming Game, and hopefully seeing the beavers win!

Lindsay J!


No comments:

Post a Comment